Fenix WF11E Intrinsically Safe Flashlight
The Fenix WF11E 200 lumen AA battery powered intrinsically safe flashlight with magnetic tail and body clip. Tested and certified by IECEx,ATEX and CSA. IP67 rated submersible up to 1m for 30 min. Cree AP-G2 neutral white led with a lifespan of 50000hrs. Made from explosion-proof and antistatic plastics.
Max Lumens: 200
Battery: 3 x AA
CSA certification for USA and Canada
- Class I, Division 1, Groups A B C D, T4
- Class II, Division 1, Groups E F G, T4
- Class III
- Class I, Zone 0 AEx ia IIC T4 Ga
- Cree XP-G2 neutral white LED
- Magnetic Pocket clip and tail
- Explosion-Proof Anti-static Plastic body
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- IP67 Rated
- Powered By 3 AA Alkaline Batteries (included)
|ANSI FL-1 RATING||High||Medium||Low|
|OUTPUT||200 Lumens||100 Lumens||30 Lumens|
|DISTANCE||185 Meters||141 Meters||81 Meters|
|WATERPROOF||IP66 / IP67|
- Length: 167.5mm (6.6″)
- Body diameter: 24mm (0.94″)
- Head diameter: 49mm (1.9″)
- Excluding batteries: 160g (5.6 oz.)
- Only Use Compatible Batteries: Energizer E91, Duracell MN1500, Rayovac 815 AA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries ( do not mix brands or capacities)
Included with Your Light
- WF11E flashlight
- AA Alkaline Batteries
- Spare O-ring
- WF11E User Manual
- Warranty Card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.