Fenix WT25R Rechargeable Pivoting Work Light
The Fenix WT25R rechargeable pivoting flashlight is specifically designed multifunctional workhorse for industrial maintenance operations. What makes the WT25R special is the ability to angle the head of the flashlight up to 105deg, allowing for multiple lighting directions. The pivoting head is perfect for hand-free use; you can choose to tail stand the light, use the heavy-duty body clip to hold the flashlight in your pocket or attach the flashlight to a nearby metal surface vis its magnetic tail. The WT25R features magnetic charging with a included 3400 mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery. The Fenix WT25R LED work light will become your favorite tool to use around the house or on the job.
- One CREE XP-L HI LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 1000 lumens maximum output and 220 meters maximum beam distance.
- 105° adjustable head for use at different angles.
- Magnetic tail for hand-free use.
- Magnetic charging with the included magnetic charging cable.
- Battery level indication for instant checking of remaining battery level.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.
Included: Rechargeable Fenix ARB-L18-3400mAh 18650 Battery
Compatible: Rechargeable 18650 Batteries or Non-rechargeable CR123A Batteries
|ANSI FL-1 RATING||Turbo||High||Medium||Low||Strobe||SOS|
|OUTPUT||1000 Lumens||400 Lumens||150 Lumens||50 Lumens||1000 Lumens||50 Lumens|
|RUNTIME||3h 40 min||4h 50 min||11h||29h||/||/|
|DISTANCE||220 Meters||145 Meters||85 Meters||50 Meters||/||/|
- Length: 135.3mm
- Head: 29.4mm
- Body: 24.1mm
- 137 g (including battery)
Included with Your Light
- WT25R flashlight
- ARB-L18-3400 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- USB magnetic charging cable
- Spare O-ring
- User manual & Warranty Card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.