Fenix PD36 TAC 3000 Lumen Tactical Flashlight
The Fenix PD36 TAC flashlight is our tactical version of the best selling PD36R, featuring the rotary toggle tail switch design also used on our TK11 Tac. Powered by our ARB-L21 5000U battery (included) the PD36 TAC emits a max 3000-lumen output and has an impressive beam distance of up to 274 meters. The PD36 TAC features a dual-function tactical toggle switch which enhances the lights tactical capabilities. The Tactical Mode strengthens the PD36 TAC with a faster operation and simplified selection of high and instant strobe. Switch to the Duty Mode by rotating the toggle switch, the PD36 TAC delivers 6 output modes including a strobe. Made for professional use, security, and law enforcement.
- Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 3000 lumens maximum output.
- 274 meters maximum beam distance.
- ARB-L21 5000U 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery included
- Tactical and Duty modes for flexibly needed choice and operation.
- Patented dual-function tactical switch for instantly tactical activation.
- Single-handed toggle switch for mode selection.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Specialized Remote Pressure Switch Integration / Compatible with AER-05.
|ANSI FL1 Rating||Tactical Mode||Duty Mode|
|OUTPUT||2000 Lumens||2000 Lumens||3000 Lumens||1000 Lumens||350 Lumens||150 Lumens||30 Lumens||2000 Lumens|
|MAX RUNTIME||3h 10min||/||1h 30min*||3h 15min||10h 10min||18h 45min||160h||/|
|MAX DISTANCE||225 Meters (738 Feet)||/||274 Meters (899 Feet)||160 Meters (525 Feet)||92 Meters (302 Feet)||59 Meters (194 Feet)||25 Meters (82 Feet)||/|
|IMPACT RESISTANCE||1 Meter|
Note: According to the ANSI/PLATO FL1 standard, the above specifications are from the results produced by Fenix through its laboratory testing using one Fenix ARB-L21-5000U rechargeable Li-ion battery under the temperature of 21±3°C and humidity of 50% – 80%. The true performance of this product may vary according to different working environments and the actual battery used.
*The Turbo output is measured in total of runtime including output at reduced levels due to temperature or protection mechanism in the design.
Length: 140mm (5.5″)
Body diameter: 26.5mm (1.0″)
Head diameter: 25.4mm (1.0″)
Excluding batteries: 92g (3.25 oz.)
Included with Your Light
- Fenix PD36 TAC flashlight
- ARB-L21-5000U rechargeable Li-ion battery
- USB Type-C charging cable
- Spare O-ring
- User manual
- Warranty card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.