Fenix HM23 Compact Headlamp
The Fenix HM23 is a compact and lightweight headlamp that operates on a single AA battery. Weighing in at only 43 grams it is great for running, hiking, climbing and other high movement activities. Made of high-strength aluminum the all-metal housing body offers great heat dissipation and durability. Soft neutral white light, featuring a max output of 240 lumens with better color rendering for a clean, balanced beam pattern. Easy to find and inexpensive AA battery make the HM23 a great companion for your lighting needs.
Max Lumens: 240
- Cree neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one AA (alkaline/ Ni-MH) battery.
- Size: 2.74’’ Length x 1.57’’ Height x 1.26’’ Width (69.5 x 40 x 32 mm).
- Weight: 1.52 oz /43 g (excluding battery).
- Max 240 lumens and max 100 hours runtime.
- Three output levels for kinds of lighting demands.
- Digitally regulated output maintains sectional constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection to protect improper battery insertion.
- One-switch control ensures easy and fast operation.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement needed.
- Made of quality aluminum and silicone – tough and durable.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING||High||Medium||Low|
|OUTPUT||240 Lumens||70 Lumens||4 Lumens|
|DISTANCE||53 Meters (174 Feet)||30 Meters (98 Feet)||9.5 Meters (31 Feet)|
- Length: 69.5mm (2.7″)
- Width: 40mm (1.6″)
- Height: 32mm (1.3″)
- Excluding batteries: 43g (1.5 oz.)
- One AA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.