Fenix HL18RW Ultralight Rechargeable Running Headlamp
HL18RW is a high-performance lightweight micro USB rechargeable headlamp that features dual lights and multiple power sources, the included ARB-LP-1300 Li-polymer battery pack or 3 x AAA batteries. This headlamp emits a max output of 500 lumens and runtime of 150 hours; dual modes, three levels of spotlight and two of floodlight plus SOS are suitable for various lighting demands. This headlamp is a great choice for camping, reading, running or most other situations requiring added light.
Max Lumens: 500
- Cree XP-G3 S3 and Everlight 2835 white lights, with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Uses 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries (charging prohibited).
- Lockout function.
- Micro USB charging port, 5V/1A.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, three times injection molding process saves O-ring.
- 2.27’’ x 1.67’’ x 1.46’’ / 57.7 x 42.3 x 37 mm
- 2.82 oz / 80 grams (including battery & headband)
|ANSI FL-1 RATING||Spotlight High||Spotlight Medium||Spotlight Low||Floodlight High||Floodlight Low||Floodlight SOS|
|OUTPUT||500 Lumens||130 Lumens||30 Lumens||30 Lumens||4 Lumens||30 Lumens|
|DISTANCE||85m (279ft)||40m (131ft)||18m (59ft)||12m (39ft)||5m (16ft)||12m (39ft)|
Length: 57.7mm (2.3″)
Width: 42.3mm (1.7″)
Height: 37mm (1.5″)
Including batteries: 80g (2.8 oz.)
One Rechargeable 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery (Included), compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.