Fenix HL18R-T Ultralight Trail Running Headlamp
The Fenix HL18R-T is a lightweight trail running headlamp. This attractive running headlamp has two power source options controlled by two independent switches. You can use the included ARB-LP1300 Li-polymer battery pack as your first option and as a secondary power option 3 AAA batteries can also be used. For added security, the headband of the Fenix HL18R-T is reflective and sweat-channeling. Additionally, you can easily charge the headlamp with the included Micro USB cord. The max output of the Fenix HL18R-T is 500 lumens, with a 20-hour runtime mode for trail running. Get running today with the new Fenix HL18R-T.
Max Lumens: 500
- Cree XP-G3 S3 neutral white and Everlight 2835 white LED’s, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Dual switches for easy and fast operation.
- Three spotlight and two floodlight output levels.
- Micro USB charging port, 5V/1A for direct charging.
- Battery level indication reminds remaining battery status.
- Patented rotary push-pull clasp for single-handed headband adjustment.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, three times injection molding process saves O-ring.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING||Spotlight High||Spotlight Medium||Spotlight Low||Floodlight Low||Floodlight SOS|
|OUTPUT||500 Lumens||200 Lumens||70 Lumens||30 Lumens||4 Lumens|
|RUNTIME PAIRDEER AAA||4h||11h||20h||43h||300h|
|DISTANCE||82m (269ft)||54m (177ft)||35m (115ft)||12m (39ft)||5m (16ft)|
Length: 68.5mm (2.7″)
Width: 45mm (1.8″)
Height: 39.5mm (1.6″)
Excluding batteries: 63.2g (2.2 oz.)
Included: ARB-LP1300 Li-Polymer battery pack
Compatible: 3 AAA Alkaline/NiMH Batteries (AAA batteries cannot be charged in the light)
Included with Your Light:
- Fenix HL18R-T headlamp
- ARB-LP1300 Li-polymer battery pack
- Micro USB charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.